Intro
This blog has a little of everything.
A weekly blog post.
Slideshows of my pictures.
Links to videos
Playlist of songs that are played while here
Enjoy
A weekly blog post.
Slideshows of my pictures.
Links to videos
Playlist of songs that are played while here
Enjoy
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Potter
Just saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part1). Yep that’s right, in Turkey, two days before the U.S. I got to see it. That’s pretty cool. I will be the first to admit that I have never been a fan of the movies that have followed the Potter Books. They never lived up to my dream, and the fact that they changed every movie (new director) frustrated me too no end. But I sat there today, and by golly, they finally got it right. I was impressed, in fact I was ready to see it again because it finally had put the words to the screen. Now I’m sure that plenty of people will have whatever opinion about the movie. But for me, it worked. If there is one thing I am learning here, it’s that there are SO many different views on anything. Pick any subject and suddenly you are presented with ideas you didn’t even know existed. I will never look at things the same again. But I do know I will be going to see Harry Potter again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment