One thing I can not get over is the view I get crossing the Bosphorous. No matter the time of day, by bus, car, ferry it is always something different and something great. This picture was taken last Saturday on the way back to Asia on the ferry. I feel like ever lira I spend on public transportation (only about 1.5) is well spent with a view like this. Currently I am working on loading pictures so that more people can see them. If you have any ideas, lemme know!
Intro
This blog has a little of everything.
A weekly blog post.
Slideshows of my pictures.
Links to videos
Playlist of songs that are played while here
Enjoy
A weekly blog post.
Slideshows of my pictures.
Links to videos
Playlist of songs that are played while here
Enjoy
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
View
One thing I can not get over is the view I get crossing the Bosphorous. No matter the time of day, by bus, car, ferry it is always something different and something great. This picture was taken last Saturday on the way back to Asia on the ferry. I feel like ever lira I spend on public transportation (only about 1.5) is well spent with a view like this. Currently I am working on loading pictures so that more people can see them. If you have any ideas, lemme know!
Labels:
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment