Intro

This blog has a little of everything.
A weekly blog post.
Slideshows of my pictures.
Links to videos
Playlist of songs that are played while here

Enjoy

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Year in Review

So it is the end of December 2010, I’ve spent my quiet time this week thinking back to everything that I’ve done this year. Here it is:

January:
-First College Acceptance Letter; Susquehanna University (final tally accepted to 4 our of 5 schools, disregarding Lawrence cause I never did here from them)

February:
-End of Yarmouth Basketball

March
-College Visiting Trip in PA with Madre

April
-The best gift of all time my Canon!
-Family Vacation to Costa Rica
-Accepted to Rotary Youth Exchange to Turkey

May
-Sadly I remember nothing from May except little things from school and Memorial Day weekend in Mass

June
-Graduation from YHS
-Head to Hamilton, MA for the summer

July
-Roasted a Pig on 4th of July
-Work at the Farm Bar & Grill
-Clam Fest 2010

August
-Trip to Quebec with Aunt Rachel, Matt and Betsy
-Last Week in the U.S.

September
-TURKEY
-Marmaris and southern coast
-Meet the other Rotary Exchange students, most importantly Logan Kettering (happy now? There’s your name) (just kidding to all you other exchange students, you are ALL important to me)

October:
-Turkish Class
-Eurasian Marathon
-Halloween Party (best costume: Autograph Book)

November
-Ankara Trip
-LOST CAT!
-Thanksgiving

December
-Thanksgiving Party
-Snow in Istanbul
-Galata Tower
-Memorable Christmas

There we have it 4 countries, college, high school, work, school, guess it was successful right? Bring on 2011. I can’t wait.

1 comment:

  1. love it! my hope for all my children is reflection at the blessings of the life they have created for themselves. here's to joy and excitement in 2011. love, madre

    ReplyDelete